Body Image Workshop
The ‘Weighty Issues’ Workshop
Are you ready to:
- Let go of food as a coping mechanism?
- Learn to trust yourself and your intuition?
- Love and understand yourself and your previous behavior as information that, once understood, will potentially move you towards the life you crave?
- Acknowledge what you really need that food is distracting you from?
I invite you to explore your relationship with food at weekly meetings in an intimate and supportive environment. These sessions will combine education, therapy and will be wonderfully interactive.
This program is for those who possess the desire to learn how to make peace with food, weight and body image, and who are willing to work with others over a five week period in order to gain insight, increase knowledge and get tools necessary to decrease guilt and shame around these issues. The workshops are limited to eight women.
The series is facilitated by me, Norma Moore, a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist/Life Coach passionate about helping you move forward in your life! All workshops are held in Grass Valley, California and are not online.
Join me to receive:
- One pre-workshop session with Norma to be introduced and discuss your needs
- Five 2-hour face-to-face group sessions
- Access to a private Facebook page for group support
- Daily affirmations throughout the progression of the workshop for self-empowerment
- Downloadable meditations to train the unconscious mind and reduce stress
- Homework and daily worksheets to help you understand more about you and your behaviors
- Anxiety reduction techniques
- Tools that you will be able to use for the rest of your life!
What you will NOT receive!!!
- Calorie counters
- Portion control guides
- Exercise routines
When you complete this workshop you will understand:
- Internal and external influences that increase the likelihood of unhealthy eating
- A deeper understanding of yourself~ how and when you learned to use food to decrease emotional distress and why it may NOT have been a poor choice
- The “why” of compulsive eating ~ what is hardwired and what is environmental
- Understanding the blocks that keep you from moving toward your goal.
- How to use tools, such as tapping, affirmations, guided imagery and meditations in order to help break down the barriers between weight obsession and freedom!
Only $199 for a more authentic you!!!
Evening session starts Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
Afternoon session starts Wednesday July 12, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact Norma at
This workshop is not treatment for people who have been diagnosed with an eating disorder, such as anorexia or bulimia. If you have been diagnosed with an eating disorder, medical clearance will be needed.